Look out, world! The Jackbox Party Pack 10 is coming to major platforms this spring.
Start popping your popcorn, texting your friends, and making party plans. Five brand new party games are coming to you very soon.
Here are the 5 games in The Jackbox Party Pack 10:
- Tee K.O 2 (Drawing, Writing): In Tee K.O. 2, return to T-Shirt Island, where the most hardened warriors in the world compete in a deadly fighting tournament. The drawing finger – not the fist – decides the victory! Tee K.O. 2 supports 3-8 players.
- FixyText (Writing, Teamwork): FixyText is the Wild West of text-editing. In this chaotic game, everyone’s in a group chat, typing all at once to make the most memorable statement. And there’s no delete key. Take that auto-correct! FixyText supports 3-8 players.
- Hypnotorious (Hidden Identity, Roleplaying): Hypnotorious is a game with secret roles, tentative alliances and of course, silly answers to ridiculous questions. Who is on your side? Hypnotorious supports 4-8 players.
- Timejinx (Trivia): In Timejinx, you’re a time traveller from the future competing in a high-stakes trivia night. Save your current timeline by answering questions about the past. Timejinx supports 1-8 players.
- Dodo Re Mi (Music, Teamwork): In Dodo Re Mi, your phone is your instrument. You and your flock must make music together to escape the hungry jungle plant. Dodo Re Mi supports 1-9 players.
The Jackbox Party Pack 10’s release date is still to be announced.