NOW CLOSED – According to data insights from PriceSpy, the fully impartial price and product comparison service, Sony PlayStation is dominating the New Zealand gaming world.
Based on historical clicks, the most popular game right now is still God of War, claiming the top spot for four consecutive months. Following closely behind is Detroit: Become Human. Since its release in May 2018, it has quickly become the second most-popular game of the moment. (For those that haven’t yet had the chance to buy either of games, PriceSpy can also reveal both have dropped significantly in price, now offering a combined average saving of 17 per cent).
PriceSpy Top Games for July 2018:
- God of War (PS4)
- Detroit: Become Human (PS4)
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch)
- Octopath Traveler (Switch)
- Gran Turismo: Sport (VR) (PS4)
To Enter to be in the draw to Win the two Top Games from July; God of War and Detroit: Become Human you will need to answer this Question Correctly:
What were the Top Video Games from April 2018 as announced from Pricespy? (You will likely find a clue HERE)
A: God of War & Far Cry 5
B: God of War & Wipeout Collection
C: Detroit: Become Human & Gran Turismo: Sport VR
* Winner(s) will be randomly selected from those that Comment below / Facebook Comment / Email in accordance to the above Question.Winner(s) will receive a New retail boxed copy of God of War & Detroit: Become human for PlayStation 4. God of War is rated M, Far Cry 5 is rated M. You MUST be over the age of 15 years in order to Enter this promotion (STG may request for Age Verification). Competition ends on the 9th of September 2018. New Zealand only entries will be accepted.