In a galaxy far, far away, the Emperor is building the ultimate power in the universe level by level, and he needs help. In partnership with LucasArts and NimbleBit, the makers of Tiny Tower, Disney Interactive brings a whole new mobile game where fans build a Death Star their own way.
In Star Wars: Tiny Death Star players live life on the dark side by joining Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader on a mission to attract more than 30 unique species of Galactic bitizens, run intergalactic businesses, and build an all-new 8-bit Death Star. As players progress they will expand their Death Star and construct over 80 types of Star Wars themed floors, including secret Imperial levels deep within their space station.
In addition, within the Imperial levels, fans will need to craft special supplies to aid the Empire in its battle against the Rebel Alliance. Players will also need to be extra vigilant to find and capture Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia and other Rebel spies before they can escape.
With the power of the dark side, players will be able to:
· Build over 80 types of Star Wars themed residential and commercial floors like Rebo’s Karaoke and Cloud City Spa.
· Attract more than 30 unique species including Wookiees, Ewoks, and more.
· Create top-secret underground Imperial levels to craft special supplies and aid the Empire in its battle against the Rebel Alliance.
· Capture Rebel spies such as Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, and more before they can escape.
· Unlock new cut scenes featuring iconic Star Wars characters including Han Solo, Chewie, Jabba the Hutt, and more.
Players can start building the largest, most destructive space station in the galaxy by downloading the game from the iTunes App Store http://di.sn/eOY, Google Play http://di.sn/cNb, Windows Phone Store http://di.sn/dNX and Windows Store (for Windows 8) http://di.sn/rHq.
Star Wars: Tiny Death Star will be coming soon to the Amazon App Store as well.
The following two tabs change content below.
First playing Pacman and Astro Wars Shane then moved to Nintendo's Game & Watches and the mighty SEGA Master System II. He has owned every major gaming console in the past 30 years of gaming and been in the Video Gaming industry for over a decade. He is also a diehard fan of all things horror and any Jim Carey movie aswell as anything gadgety and with blinky lights. He tries to convince others that he has Super Powers. He doesn't.