Nintendo Australia has today confirmed that NINJA GAIDEN 3: Razor’s Edge for Wii U will launch as a digital download via Nintendo eShop with new weapons and characters, a redesigned battle system and online multiplayer modes.
In NINJA GAIDEN 3: Razor’s Edge, the enigmatic warrior Ryu Hayabusa must fight to lift a curse that threatens to destroy him. Whereas the original NINJA GAIDEN 3 included only three weapons for players to choose from, this new version offers six: Sword, Claws, Scythe, Dual Katana, Staff and Kusari-Gama, each with its own unique strengths. The number of available Ninpo has also been increased from one to three.
The following features and enhancements are included in NINJA GAIDEN 3: Razor’s Edge:
- · The return of Dismemberment: The game restores enemies’ ability to fight with severed arms or legs, requiring players to stay nimble with their battle strategies.
- · Ayane as a playable character: In previous versions of the game, Ayane appeared only briefly in one cut scene. Now players can help her progress through her own exclusive chapters using a special set of weapons and Ninpo attacks.
- · Character-progression system: Using Karma points earned during gameplay, players can upgrade weapons and Ninpo, learn new moves, increase their HP level and unlock new character costumes.
- · Ryu and Ayane playable in co-op mode: Players can use Ryu or Ayane to represent themselves in the game’s online co-op mode.
- · Test of Valor battle areas: Each chapter includes a hidden battle area called Test of Valor. Upon finding hidden Crystal Skulls, players will be transported to these areas to face down waves of enemies and classic NINJA GAIDEN boss characters with new moves.
- · Wii U GamePad Functionality: Using the Wii U GamePad, players can easily change weapons or Ninpo attacks, and also quickly reference the button inputs required for various combo attacks without ever stopping the action.
NINJA GAIDEN 3: Razor’s Edge will be available for Wii U as a digital download via Nintendo eShop from 11th May 2013.
Latest posts by Shane (see all)
- Interview w. Athena – DJ from ‘Flava’ - June 16, 2018
- The Beach Boys With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra (Album) Review - June 16, 2018
- SMACH Z – The Handheld Gaming PC Launches E3 Trailer - June 14, 2018