Fairhaven City will never be the same again. The iconic and enduring Need for Speed series’ most recent chapter; Most Wanted has just released three unique downloadable content (DLC) packs.
Introducing a brand new Airport world expansion, legendary classics from favorite action movies, and heroic rides from Need for Speed franchise history.
Watch more friends become foes as players out-drift each other around planes, smash through each other’s faces on billboards like a Hollywood hero, or beat each other to the finish line with the speed and power of classic Need for Speed vehicles.
• Need for Speed Most Wanted Terminal Velocity – this introduces players to Hughes International Airport, an expansive new location in Fairhaven City that gives players more opportunities to race, jump and drift their way to becoming the Most Wanted racer.
Take on new single player modes with heightened levels of maneuverability in some of the world’s most coveted new rides including the Porsche 918 Spyder 2013, BMW 1 Series M Coupe 2012, Audi RS3 2012, Ford Fiesta ST 2012 and Alfa Romeo Mito QV 2012.
The cars have been hand-picked for their tight controls, enabling them to bust through airport gates, while also being quick and light enough with the new Jump Nitrous mod to jump through and over everything else. Need for Speed Most Wanted Terminal Velocity is also packed with 136 new multiplayer milestones, 10 new multiplayer speedlists, 40 new billboards, 8 new achievements and more. Need for Speed Terminal Velocity will be available for 1200 MS points.
• Need for Speed Movie Legends – Always wanted to drive like your favorite action movie star? Now you can! Need for Speed Movie Legends features five of the world’s most iconic cars to have graced the silver screen. Gamers can take out rivals with debonair style in the luxurious Aston Martin DBS 2008 and Aston Martin DB5. Those who want to make like bandits and elude the police can get behind the wheel of the Pontiac Firebird Trans-Am Special Edition 1977.
Players can also harness the power and aggression of a Dodge Charger R/T 1970 for fast races and furious chases. Finally, for racers who want to know what it feels like to disappear in the blink of an eye, comes an all new Need for Speed Most Wanted car: the Shelby GT500 1967. Need for Speed Movie Legends also comes with 8 new single player sprint events, 136 new multiplayer milestones, 50 new license plates and more. Need for Speed Movie Legends will be available for 800 MS Points.
• Need For Speed Heroes – Take a trip down memory lane in five famous cars from Need for Speed history: the raucous Lamborghini Diablo SV from Need for Speed III Hot Pursuit, the terrifyingly powerful Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) from Need for Speed Underground, the ‘drift-a-licious’ Nissan 350Z from Need for Speed Underground 2, the ferocious Porsche 911 GT2 from Need for Speed Undercover and the ultimate Most Wanted car, the BMW M3 GTR from the 2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Players can test the limits of these Need for Speed throwbacks in 8 new high intensity Races and Speed Runs. Need for Speed Heroes also comes with 25 new liveries, 136 new multiplayer milestones and more. Need for Speed Heroes will be available for 800 MS Points.
• Deluxe DLC Bundle – Get all three packs in one! Players will have full access to all the content from Need for Speed Terminal Velocity, Need for Speed Movie Legends and Need for Speed Heroes with this DLC. Need for Speed Deluxe DLC Bundle will be available for 2000 MS Points.
Latest posts by Shane - Site Admin | Snr. Editor (see all)
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (20th Century Fox – 2017) Review - September 25, 2017
- Edifier H880 Headphones Review - September 22, 2017
- The Lego Ninjago Movie (Warner Bros. – 2017) Review - September 22, 2017