2K has announced to us today the release and availability of new downloadable content for WWE 2K15, which is the latest instalment within the flagship WWE video game franchise.
2K Showcase: Hall of Pain highlights WWE Superstar Mark Henry’s rise to dominance from 2011-2013, including high profile matches against Kane and The Great Khali, a broken ring during a match with Big Show at Vengeance in 2011 and a victory over Randy Orton at Night of Champions in 2011 to win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
The downloadable content offering via Xbox Live for Xbox One and Xbox 360, as well as PlayStation Network for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3, includes the following items:
2K Showcase: Hall of Pain
- Story focused on top matches for WWE Superstar Mark Henry;
- Playable WWE Superstars (2011 versions): Mark Henry, Big Show, Kane, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Sheamus, The Great Khali, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan and Ryback;
- Playable arenas: SmackDown (2011), Vengeance (2011) and WrestleMania 29;
Additional downloadable content for WWE 2K15 includes the following items:
- Players gain instant access to all unlockable content available in the game (excluding downloadable content);
- Playable WCW Superstars: Bam Bam Bigelow, Diamond Dallas Page, Fit Finlay, Lord Steven Regal and Lex Luger;
New Moves Pack:
- More than 30 new moves, including an alternate version of Sister Abigail (made popular by Bray Wyatt), the Gutwrench Suplex (made popular by Cesaro), Rack Attack (made popular by Nikki Bella) and Running Knee Smash (made popular by Brie Bella), as well as the Uso Crazy and Spinning Powerbomb (made popular by Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso);
2K Showcase: One More Match:
- Story focused on the rivalry between WWE Superstars Randy Orton and Christian in 2011;
- Playable WWE Superstars (2011 versions): Christian, Randy Orton, Edge, Mark Henry and Sheamus;
- Playable arenas from 2011: SmackDown, Extreme Rules, Over the Limit and Capitol Punishment;
- Playable Former WWE Champion and Monday Night Raw announcer: JBL;
- Playable NXT Superstars: Adam Rose and The Ascension (Konnor and Viktor);
- Playable NXT Diva: Emma.
2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior
- Story focused on the career of WWE Hall of Famer Ultimate Warrior;
- Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Ultimate Warrior (1989-1996), Hulk Hogan (1990), Andre the Giant (1988) and Sgt. Slaughter (1991);
- Playable WWE Legends: Honky Tonk Man (1988), Rick Rude (1990), Macho King (1991) and Colonel Mustafa (1991);
- Playable WWE Superstars: Undertaker (1991) and Hunter Hearst Helmsley (1996);
- Access to WWE Hall of Fame ring announcer Howard Finkel and WWE managers Jimmy Hart, Bobby Heenan, Paul Bearer, Sherri, Sid Justice and General Adnan;
- Playable arenas: WrestleMania VI, VII and XII; SummerSlam (1988, 1990 and 1991); Saturday Night’s Main Event® XXIV and Madison Square Garden;
Developed collaboratively by Yuke’s and Visual Concepts, a 2K studio, WWE 2K15 is rated M in Australia and New Zealand and available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.