Ubisoft has announced that Just Dance 2014’s new gaming mode, the World Dance Floor, has been presented in depth at its booth at Gamescom this year.
The World Dance Floor is Just Dance’s first-ever online multiplayer mode. Players join a virtual crew – made up of real-life friends or other Just Dance fans – and compete based on different themes (“Boys Vs Girls”, “Crew Vs Crew”). Players can also track their standing on global leader boards, check out fun stats about other players around the world, and see community updates.
Just Dance 2014 provides a fresh list of over 40 hot tracks, from the latest billboard hits to dance floor classics, whether it’s pop, rock, hip-hop, R&B or even funk, including:
- Feel This Moment—Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera
- Pound The Alarm—Nicki Minaj
- Starships – Nicki Minaj
- Kiss You—One Direction
- She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)—David Guetta ft. Sia
- Turn Up The Love—Far East Movement ft. Cover Drive
- Troublemaker—Olly Murs ft. Flo Rida
- Candy—Robbie Williams
- I Will Survive—Gloria Gaynor
- Rich Girl – Gwen Stefani ft. Eve
- Y.M.C.A. – Village People
- Blame it on the Boogie – Mick Jackson
- I Kissed a Girl – Katy Perry
- In The Summertime – Mungo Jerry
- Ghostbusters – Ray Parker Jr.
- Fine China – Chris Brown
- C’mon – Ke$ha
Just Dance 2014 will be released worldwide for all current and next-generation platforms, including the Wii U, Xbox One and Sony PlayStation 4. The game will be available on all current platforms on October 1st 2013 in Australia and New Zealand and will be released on upcoming next-gen platforms at each console’s launch.
Latest posts by Shane - Site Admin | Snr. Editor (see all)
- Netgear Nighthawk S8000 Gaming & Streaming Switch Review - May 22, 2017
- Alien: Covenant (20th Century Fox – 2017) Review - May 20, 2017
- TURTLE BEACH ADDS NEW XO THREE AND RECON Headsets for Consoles - May 18, 2017