HP New Zealand today announced four slim and sleek devices to give Kiwis a versatile range of options that cater to the shift in where, how and when people work. The range is made up of the HP Elite x3 – the world’s first built-for-business phablet, the HP ZBook Studio G3 Workstation – the world’s first quad core Ultrabook, a versatile two-in-one tablet they have named the HP Elite x2 and the thinnest and lightest business notebook – the HP EliteBook Folio.
The HP Elite x3, HP Elite x2, Elite Folio and HP ZBook Studio G3 Workstation provide the new mobile technology ecosystem with productivity driven devices to facilitate the next generation of portable computing.
Grant Hopkins, Managing Director at HP New Zealand, says New Zealanders are among some of the fastest adopters of technology in the world and HP want to enable Kiwis to be mobile.
“In the last three to five years we have seen a huge increase in hot-desking and those who work out of the office across our corporate customers. This was also a clear theme in the recent Future of Work initiative, which concluded workers of all generations want flexible working conditions and a flexible working environment. This is twice as prevalent for younger workers and we anticipate this will be a growing trend. We at HP want to provide New Zealanders with the right tools to work from anywhere.
“From retail and construction industries, through to education and healthcare, mobility isn’t just a device with an app or adopting BYOD scenarios. Mobility is about using purpose-built devices and industry-specific solutions that combined have the power to enable workplace transformation,” says Grant.
The HP Elite x3 is the first built-for-business device that packs the power and productivity of a PC, the portability of a tablet and connectivity of a smartphone into one slim device. It is a breakthrough solution and revolutionises the mobile computing experience to enable seamless multi-screen transitions between a phone scenario and a desktop PC scenario.
The HP Elite x2 1012 is an incredibly versatile tablet that offers the productivity of a full notebook with the convenience of a tablet, perfectly designed for the mobile professional. The Elite x2 allows Kiwis to easily collaborate with co-workers and customers and enable flexible content creation on the go with the HP Active Pen with App Launch as a standard feature.
The HP EliteBook Folio is the thinnest and lightest business notebook HP has ever created. Twenty-one percent slimmer and up to 15 per cent lighter than the award-winning HP EliteBook 1020, the EliteBook Folio is HP’s sleekest business-class notebook to date at under one kilogram.
The world’s first quad core workstation Ultrabook, the HP ZBook Studio G3 Workstation, is HP’s thinnest and lightest full performance model. Dramatically slimmer than its predecessors, the third generation product boasts the performance, innovation, and reliability expected from the technology partner trusted by customers designing everything from running shoes and racecars, to animated characters and deep-sea submersibles.
Pricing and Availability:
- HP Elite x3 New Zealand availability and pricing will be announced in late 2016
- HP Elite x2 G1 is available now starting at NZD $1,999.00 excluding GST through leading resellers
- HP EliteBook Folio G1 is available now starting at NZD $2,595.00 excluding GST through leading resellers
- The HP ZBook Studio G3 is available now starting at NZD $4,150.00 excluding GST through leading resellers
- HP ZBook 15u is available now starting at NZD $2,490.00 excluding GST through leading resellers
- The HP ZBook 15 G3 is available now starting at NZD $3,200.00 excluding GST through leading resellers
- The HP ZBook 17 G3 available now, starting at NZD $3,495.00 excluding GST through leading resellers
- HP ZBook Dock with Thunderbolt 3 is planned available now, starting at NZD $370.00 excluding GST through leading resellers.