Disney Interactive has just announced the next instalment in theor ‘Where’s My…’ franchise adventures with Swampy and the gang returning in Where’s My Water? 2.
In this free-to-play sequel to the massively popular physics-based puzzler, players will explore challenging new levels across three brand new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, and the Beach.
- Over 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck.
- Introducing ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels in explosive new ways
- Players need to dig as fast as they can to get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels
- Players can now earn and purchase hints to solve puzzles and power-ups to help earn ducks
- Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more
- Connect through Facebook to see friends’ progress and gift special items
Players can pick up Where’s My Water? 2 now on the Apple App Store and on Windows Phone Store, Windows Store, Google Play and the Amazon App Store soon.
Latest posts by Shane - Site Admin | Snr. Editor (see all)
- PROJECT CARS 2 IS NOW DEEPER, MORE ENGAGING, AND FEATURE-RICH - July 25, 2017
- ROCCAT Leadr Gaming Mouse Review - July 21, 2017
- KOEI TECMO REVEALS MAIN CHARACTER CAST OF NIGHTS OF AZURE 2: BRIDE OF THE NEW MOON - July 20, 2017