Disney Interactive is excited to announce the newest play set for Disney Infinity, The Lone Ranger. for the upcoming Disney Infinity which launches in late August 2013.
Within the Lone Ranger play set, players can take on the role of the Lone Ranger or Tonto as they set out to bring Butch Cavendish and his gang of outlaws to justice.
Key gameplay highlights include:
- Ricochet Combat: The outlaws in the play set are clever and will seek to hide behind cover or ambush the player whenever they can. Fortunately, a unique ricochet mechanic allows both Lone Ranger and Tonto to hit the bad guys indirectly and around corners by lining up shots that bounce off of pots, pans, bells, posts, or other metal objects.
- Mounts: Players will find traversing the Wild West and the areas surrounding the town of Colby to be much quicker on the Lone Ranger and Tonto’s iconic steeds of Silver and Scout or any one of the other many horses that can be found throughout the play set.
- Train Defense and Customization: He who controls the railroad, controls the West. In the Lone Ranger play set, players can build and customize their own train, complete from the trim on the wheels, to the painting on the cars. A key part of the gameplay revolves around building up the train and getting the right resources to the right locations.
- Toy Box: In addition to these game mechanics, the Lone Ranger play set also allows players to bring in all the buildings, mounts, weapons and other surprises into the Toy Box so that players can include their own wild west gameplay into their imaginative scenarios.
Official and final release date is still to be confirmed.
Latest posts by Shane - Site Admin | Snr. Editor (see all)
- American Assassin (Roadshow – 2017) Review - September 19, 2017
- TRAVEL BACK TO THE FUTURE WITH SPACE HARRIER II - September 18, 2017
- Samsung Introduces New Portable SSD – The Latest Evolution in Digital Storage - September 18, 2017