Ubisoft has just announced that the Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Companion App is now available for free from the App Store for the iPad, and all tablets connecting to Google Play.Elevate your Assassin’s Creed 4 Black Flag experience with this unique companion App.
Basically it will turn your tablet device into a second screen that provides you with features that further immerse you into this Caribbean world.
The Companion App is an indispensable tool for all would-be pirate captains. It acts like your very own quartermaster, so that you will never need to break the immersion and flow of gameplay by pausing the game to navigate through certain menus. You are now free to fully concentrate on the job at hand – to gain wealth and infamy on the high seas and in exotic cities.
The free App includes:
– Interactive World Map – More exhaustive than your in-game map; see your mission objectives in real-time, set waypoints, zoom in and out, and search for locations with the tip of your finger. It’s also a great way to involve someone else in your single player experience, your friend can be your quartermaster.
– Kenway’s Fleet – You can now interact with the main game 24/7, wherever you may be. Use the ships that you have captured to send on missions, secure routes and collect cargo and currency. The Atlantic Ocean is thriving with opportunities and you’ll need many ships to take full advantage. You can even help secure your Uplay friends’ routes and get rewarded.
– Progress Tracker – All your game data is stored here, including main mission progress, crafting completion, and your current game status.
– Treasure Maps – Find treasure maps in-game and see them on your second screen while you cross-reference the real-world location on your TV.
– Initiates Wall – Display received messages, notifications from your friends and find community challenges.
– Animus Database – Easily view, at your leisure, all the Animus Database entries unlocked in the main game.
[jwplayer player=”1″ mediaid=”5627″]
Latest posts by Shane (see all)
- Halloween 2018 (Universal Pictures) Review - October 16, 2018
- Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween (Sony Pictures – 2018) Review - October 11, 2018
- Sigrid’s Sucker Punch - October 8, 2018