Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy, the third DLC pack for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is now available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PC.
London and Moscow are just two of the locations players will experience in a diverse collection of multiplayer mayhem, including the return of one of the most iconic multiplayer maps in Call of Duty history, “Highrise,” which first debuted in 2009’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, now transported to the year 2054. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy includes four new, action-packed multiplayer maps, all featuring the new Exo Grapple mechanic, which adds a layer of fun and strategy to the experience.
Here’s a selection of areas that you can expect to run and gun in:
- Parliament: Docked on the River Thames, this military cargo ship delivers a view of the London cityscape along with a fast-paced combat experience. Mixed site-lines provide opportunities for all styles of play to dominate this medium-sized map.
- Kremlin: Gamers must prepare for intense combat in Red Square. Secure elevated positions to give the team a strategic advantage, or use exoskeleton capabilities to avoid being caught in the minefield that activates mid-match.
- Compound: Players take combat preparation to the limit in an Atlas training facility hidden away in the Colorado wilderness, as they’ll have to be quick on the trigger in this small, symmetrical map, which funnels high-speed combat through tight corners to the main tower structures.
- Skyrise: Players deploy to an Atlas Skyscraper overlooking the Acropolis in Athens, Greece. Based on the fan-favourite Highrise, from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 by Infinity Ward, this map brings new exoskeleton mechanics to the classic multiplayer layout. Gamers must dominate the power positions in the centre of this small-to-medium sized map to control the key navigation points.
The popular Exo Zombies saga continues in the all-new experience, Carrier. Bruce Campbell (Evil Dead, Burn Notice, Bubba Hotep) steps in and joins the battle-hardened cast, including John Malkovich (In the Line of Fire, RED, Burn After Reading), Bill Paxton (Aliens, Titanic, Edge of Tomorrow), Rose McGowan (Planet Terror, Scream), and Jon Bernthal (Fury, The Wolf of Wall Street). In Carrier, players are trapped on an Atlas aircraft carrier and encounter advanced new weaponry, enemy Atlas Strike teams, and a host of new zombie enemies.
The Supremacy DLC Pack is also included in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare’s DLC Season Pass, featuring all four DLC Packs planned for the year, as part of the discounted bundle.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, is developed by Sledgehammer Games and Raven Software specifically for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC, and is available via direct digital download. Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions are developed by High Moon Studios.
Latest posts by Shane (see all)
- Child’s Play – 2019 (Warner Bros.) Review - June 20, 2019
- Huawei & the U. S. Govt – What’s the Happs? (UPDATED) - June 19, 2019
- Saints Row The Third – The Full Package (Switch) Review - June 18, 2019